Our clients are the UKs largest nationwide Chartered Surveyors with offices across England, Scotland and Wales .Our clients offer a full range of topographical, hydrographic, engineering and geographic survey solutions across a range of sectors. Their aim is to operate with trust, transparency and integrity.
They are now looking for a Utility Surveyor to join their team. You will be undertaking utility surveys in a variety of environments and you must be knowledgeable in PAS128 including the Methodologies’ M1-M4(P) with a minimum of QCF level 3 qualification.
Ideally you should be experienced in GPR post processing software and techniques, however, further training will be provided. To apply for this role you should have the following:
- A committed attitude and eagerness to learn in a fast-paced industry
- Ability to use your initiative, problem solve and work to deadlines.
- Have pride and passion for high quality survey work and customer service
- Effective communication skills and good time keeping
- UK driving license
- Around 5 years experience
Our clients offer excellent employment packages along with industry leading training and development. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the leading survey team in the UK.
Salary – Up to £38k depending on experience. Excellent benefits programs available.
We are ideally looking for a candidate based in the Home Counties to cover the area.