Senior Structural Engineer
Salary – £30,000-£40,000
My clients are seeking a Senior Structural Engineer (5+ years experience) to join their dynamic consulting engineering firm in London.
The roles will involve working on and leading varied challenging structural design projects. These range from residential to multi-million pound commercial developments.
Desired Skills & Experience
The ideal candidates will have the following skills and qualities:
- Masters (or equivalent education plus experience) level education in Civil or Structural Engineering
- 5+ years’ experience working in the Civil/Structural industry
- Chartered or aiming to attain Chartership
- Competent at structural engineering design in all common materials including concrete and steel
- Effective communicator both in written and verbal form, capable of representing the firm in design team and client meetings
- Experience and knowledge of Structural Design Software, AutoCad, Microsoft Office applications desirable
- Excellent initiative and an eagerness to provide top level engineering services as part of a multi-functional team