Senior Geotechnical Engineer
Our clients are a Geospatial consultancy providing a collaborative approach to delivering transparent data for the built environment.
Further expansion of the department is required to fulfil customer demand and strategic growth. Applicants will need to demonstrate their skill, experience and capabilities in delivering Geotechnical data to clients. This is an exciting opportunity to enhance and grow our clients Geotechnical service to existing and prospect clients.
Key Skills required :
- Proven management skills to lead projects including tender, data analytics, reporting and delivery.
- Providing expert advice, opinions and technical recommendations to clients.
- Effective in managing ground investigations – desk study followed by site investigations, laboratory testing methods and factual and interpretative reporting.
- Experience in design to include collaborating with structural and civil engineers.
- Experience in managing subcontractors on site to provide data in line with the specification and quality output.
Responsibilities to include :
- Expanding the Geotechnical department
- Represent our clients at industry events and exhibitions
- Managing a successful portfolio and developing client relationships to support company growth
We would expect :
- A BSc, BEng or MSc/Meng in Geology or Geotechnical Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in training and managing junior Geotechnical engineers
- Chartered with accredited institution
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Experience in working with Geotechnical software
- Experience with managing people
Salary – £40,000 to £50,000 dependent on experience
This role is commutable from Ascot, Surbiton and High Wycombe.