Intermediate Mechanical Engineer
Our clients have an exciting opportunity for an Intermediate Mechanical Engineer to join their team at their London office. Working alongside a Team Leader, you will be responding to their clients’ needs, developing, and producing reports, specifications, calculations, drawings, and guidance. Our clients work closely as a team to ensure they achieve the finest results and provide a consistent high-quality service for their clients.
- You will be working on a varied portfolio of projects throughout the UK.
- Projects span a cross section of sectors including Commercial, Leisure, Residential, Education and high-end mixed-use developments.
- Produce detailed designs and drawings utilising latest digital techniques.
- Use the latest computer modelling software (IES).
- Undertake site surveys.
- Communicating with all the above as they regularly liaise with project teams, meet clients or end users, and attend collaborative meetings.
- Take responsibility for design coordination with other disciplines and professionals.
- Manage the discipline of a small project.
What They Are Looking For:
- An achieved 2.1 or above, HND, HNC, IMechE or CIBSE accredited degree or equivalent qualification in Mechanical Engineering or similar.
- A masters or other relevant post graduate qualification is an advantage.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in the Building Services industry.
- An understanding of Autodesk software (Revit / CAD) or IES modelling software is an advantage.
- Excellent communication, analytical and organisational skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently.
- A friendly, ambitious, and confident individual with a flexible and resilient disposition.
To reward your hard work and commitment, our clients offer both core and flexible benefits, a competitive salary and industry leading training and development to support you throughout your career.
- Life Assurance
- 23 days annual leave increasing to 25 days
- Contributory pension scheme
- Season Ticket Loans
- Professional membership subscription
- Paid birthday leave
- Paid volunteering leave
- Study Assistance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Referral Scheme
The salary for this role is £40,000 to £45,000 per annum dependant on experience with excellent benefit programmes available.