Intermediate Mechanical Engineer
Founded in 1996, my client has accumulated a wealth of experience working on a variety of projects across all property sectors. They work with some of the most renowned clients, architects, designers & fellow professionals.
- You will be working on a varied portfolio of projects throughout the UK.
- Projects span a cross section of sectors including Commercial, Leisure, Residential, Education and high-end mixed-use developments.
- Produce detailed designs and drawings utilising latest digital techniques.
- Use the latest computer modelling software (IES).
- Undertake site surveys.
- Communicating with all the above as they regularly liaise with project teams, meet clients or end users, and attend collaborative meetings.
- Take responsibility for design coordination with other disciplines and professionals.
- Manage the discipline of a small project.
What They Are Looking For:
- An achieved 2.1 or above, HND, HNC, IMechE or CIBSE accredited degree or equivalent qualification in Mechanical Engineering or similar.
- A masters or other relevant post graduate qualification is an advantage.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in the Building Services industry.
- An understanding of Autodesk software (Revit / CAD) or IES modelling software is an advantage.
- Excellent communication, analytical and organisational skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently.
- A friendly, ambitious, and confident individual with a flexible and resilient disposition.
To reward your hard work and commitment, our clients offer both core and flexible benefits, a competitive salary and industry leading training and development to support you throughout your career.