Are you a highly-motivated and forward-thinking graduate planning consultant looking for a new challenge? Our client is on the hunt for dynamic and driven team players to join their busy planning team.
Our client is a reputable, forward-looking and progressive architectural and town planning consultancy, primarily working across London and the south-east of England. Their award-winning team work across a large variety of sectors of the construction industry, ensuring project variety, with no two days the same.
Who they are looking for:
- One of the team – Can you build and maintain good team-working relationships?
- Driven – Do you focus your energy well, and deliver exceptionally?
- See the bigger picture – Are you able to see beyond our/your own goals, and strive for better?
- Open to learn – Can you translate your experiences into learning opportunities, to continuously improve?
- Solution driven – Do you look for solutions, rather than problems?
- Managing Relationships – Can you effectively communicate and collaborate with clients, the public, and other professionals?
The role will involve, but is not limited to, the following:
- Planning support
- Conditions work
- Planning applications and appeals
- Site appraisals and feasibility assessments
- Development plan representations
Skills & Qualifications
Our clients are seeking applications from graduate planners/junior planning consultants at all levels of experience due to their busy workload. However, all applicants should ideally hold the following:
- ·Working towards an RTPI accredited town planning qualification (2:1 or higher), together with good A Level (or equivalent) grades
- ·Excellent written, analytical and interpersonal skills
- ·Strong time keeping and organisational skills
- ·A full driving licence and access to a vehicle is essential.
The salary for this role is £22,000 per annum plus 21 days holiday plus bank holidays and a generous Christmas break. This role offers flexible and home working with office attendance 2-3 days a week depending on schedule. This can be discussed at interview.
Commutable from: London (HS1 – 1 hour), Maidstone, Ashford (and with home working – South East of England)