GRADUATE GEOTECHNICAL ENGINEER/ENGINEERING GEOLOGIST
My clients are a Civil, Structural, Building Services and Geotechnical Engineering Consultancy, established in 1993. Based in Leeds and Manchester but covering the whole of the country. They are now in need of a Graduate to come along and join the team!
- Foundation Inspections
- Data collection, manipulation and interpretation of both geotechnical and chemical data as part of site investigations for wide range of schemes
- Preparation of Geotechnical Desk Studies and Interpretative Reports
- Design, Procurement and Supervision of Site Investigations.
- Undertake geotechnical analysis and design e.g., foundation design and slope stability assessments etc
- Site support and monitoring activities on infrastructure construction contracts
- Good degree in Civil Engineering/Geotechnical Engineering/Engineering Geology
- An MSc in Geotechnical Engineering/Engineering Geology would be advantageous
- CAD experience an advantage
- Good report writing and communication skills required
- Flexible and enthusiastic approach to working within a team structure
- Confidence and ability to maximise the level of responsibility taken on projects, small and large
- Full UK driving license
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE: Rewards/Benefits:
- 26 days paid annual leave, comprising your birthday, 22 flexible days, and 3 days fixed over the Christmas period. In addition, 8 bank holidays are provided, and the ability to buy and sell up to 5 days additional leave.
- Flexible Working Hours
- Contributory pension scheme based on qualifying earnings
- Chartered Professional fees paid
- Enrolment under the “Simply Health” benefit scheme after 6 months service
- Childcare vouchers under the Busy Bees Scheme
- Cycle scheme
- Social activities
- Bi-Annual Bonus Scheme
Salary: £20,000-£25,000 depending on experience + benefits.