My client designs robust mechanical, electrical, vertical and horizontal personnel transportation systems for buildings. Joining their practice will open a door full of opportunities, where their people are nurtured and empowered to build their own adventure. They work in partnership and collaboration with many clients, to deliver major sustainable projects within the UK.
There is now a fantastic opportunity for a BREEAM Assessor to join their team.
As a BREEAM Assessor your responsibilities will typically be expected to comprise:
- BREEAM Pre-assessment and certification assessments.
- BREEAM AP services.
- Management and coordination of multiple projects
- Attendance at design team meetings to develop BREEAM strategies and to communicate responsibilities and guidance to relevant members
If this seems like the role for you please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- £30,000.00-£40,000.00 per year (depending on experience) + benefits
- Sustainability & BREEAM: 3 years (required)