Established in 1978 as one of the first commercial asbestos consultancies in the UK, our clients were also amongst the first UK organisations to achieve UKAS accreditation for asbestos testing and surveying and is firmly placed as one of the UK’s leading consultancies in asbestos related research, management, remediation project management, testing, training and expert witness services.
This is an exciting opportunity for an Asbestos Surveyor Analyst to join a leading environmental consultancy who due to contract wins are looking to expand their team.
The chosen Asbestos Surveyor Analyst needs to be BOHS P402, P403, P404 qualified and have at least 2 years’ experience.
In return the Asbestos Surveyor Analyst will have opportunities to progress and work on major sites.
Key Duties of an Asbestos Surveyor Analyst:
- Carrying out all types of air testing, fibre counting and 4 stage clearances
- Conducting Management, Refurbishment and Demolition surveys
- Working on a wide range of Commercial, Industrial and Domestic sites
- Developing relationships with clients and members of the public whilst out on site
- Full UK Driving License and be willing to travel around the Central Belt Area
- BOHS P402, P403, P404 Qualified
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as an Asbestos Surveyor Analyst
- IT Literate
- Excellent Communication and Writing Skills
A Competitive Salary is on offer and Benefits Such as: Pension, Company Vehicle, Fuel Card, Life Assurance, Private Health Care, Phone, Tablet, Further Training and Overtime Opportunities.
The salary for this role is £26,000 to £30,000 per annum dependant on experience with excellent benefit programmes available.
This position is commutable from Edinburgh, Kilmarnock and Stirling.