Our clients provide transport planning advice to clients across a range of sectors, including residential, retail and logistics on a variety of projects, ranging from Underbelly Christmas Carnival to the former Aylesford Newsprint Site. They now have an exciting opportunity for transport planners to join their industry-leading team.
Ideally you will have gained experience in the industry as a graduate or trainee and are now seeking the opportunity to further develop your skills under the mentorship of our clients expert team of transport planners.
About our Clients
Our clients are global leaders in environmental and advisory solutions helping our clients achieve their sustainability goals. They are a consultancy with over 2000 staff across 5 regions, including over 700 in Europe.
Their “one team” culture, clear career development structure and unfussy approach gives everyone the opportunity to progress; and to work on interesting projects with valued clients. They strive to ensure that opportunities both for new starters and for existing staff are open to all, and we have family friendly policies aimed at helping staff balance the needs of professional and family life. These include remote working facilities, as well as the potential for part-time, job share and other flexible working arrangements.
Along with a competitive salary, they offer a benefits package which includes BUPA membership, pension, business class travel insurance, death in service life cover and much more.
Working out of our clients London office, you will be responsible for the delivery of a wide range of transport assessments for various clients across the UK using a detailed knowledge and experience of standard modelling packages and recognised transport appraisal techniques.
Duties will be varied but responsibilities will include:
- Manage client relationships to ensure the securing of work
- Manage work projects in line with client expectations and priorities
- Continue to update personal knowledge or relevant technical, legal and policy changes
- Use personal judgement and initiative to develop effective and constructive solutions
- Provide guidance on quality matters and technical issues
If you are interested in applying, we would love to hear from you.
In order to be successful, we would envisage that you would be able to demonstrate the following:
- Relevant degree (or higher) level qualification
- Hold, or be working towards, membership of a relevant professional body (MIHT or similar)
- Demonstrable experience at a comparable level within transport planning in a consultancy or similar commercial environment
- Proven project delivery capabilities
- Strong software modelling capabilities on relevant software packages ARCADY/PICADY/LINSIG
- A good knowledge of transportation planning aspects of the planning process
For more information, please send your CV and we will call you to discuss.
Salary/Rate: £25,000 – £30,000/annum depending on experience + benefits.