Trainee BREEAM Assessor
Our suite of services covers the Pre-Construction, Construction and Post-Construction phases of a building project. Clients can choose from Environmental Consultancy, Energy Consultancy and Performance Testing services to help them comply with the Building Regulations and environmental legislation.
Salary – £18k – £23k
Working Hours: Full time Monday to Friday
Location – Horsforth, Leeds
Duties and responsibilities
- Training to carry out BREEAM assessments and providing expert advice to our clients
- Management and coordination of multiple projects
- Attendance at design team meetings to develop BREEAM strategies and to communicate responsibilities and guidance to relevant members
- Delivering technical reports to clients, which may include formal presentation
- Providing assistance to the operations and estimating departments in constructing accurate fee proposals
What you will need
- Strong understanding of Government policy and Building Regulations concerning energy and sustainability
- Strong written communication skills including technical report writing
- Ability to work autonomously and in collaboration with a multi-disciplinary team
- Ability to work under pressure and to manage client expectations
- Full UK driving licence
As well as an engaging and varied day job, this role also offers a variety of excellent benefits including;
- Competitive Salary
- Company pension scheme
The salary for this role is £18,000 to £23,000 per annum dependant on experience with excellent benefit programmes available.
This position is commutable from Huddersfield, Wakefield and Bradford.