Structural Design Engineer
Salary – £25,000-£32,000
My clients are seeking Structural Design Engineers (3+ years’ experience) to join their dynamic consulting engineering firm in the heart of London!
The roles will involve working on varied challenging structural design projects. These range from residential to multi-million euro commercial developments.
Desired Skills & Experience
The ideal candidates will have the following skills and qualities:
• Masters (or equivalent education plus experience) level education in Civil or Structural Engineering from a reputable institution
• 3+ years’ experience working in a Civil & Structural Consulting Engineering firm
• Chartered or aiming to attain Chartership with Engineers IStructE (or relevant)
• Competent at structural engineering design in all common materials including concrete frames, steel frames and masonary.
• Effective communicator both in written and verbal form, capable of representing the firm in design team and client meetings
• Experience and knowledge of Tekla Structural Designer, AutoCAD, Microsoft Office are a must have.
• Excellent initiative and an eagerness to provide top level engineering services as part of a multi-functional team
Offices are located near the Barbica, the company offer a mix of days in the office and days worked from home. they are ideally looking at 2/3 day split.