Setting Out Engineer
Established in 1987, our client has worked hard to build a reputation for excellence, in all aspects of Land Surveying. The service provided by their land surveyors is friendly, helpful and professional. They pay particular attention to their client’s requirements and offer advice and help to ensure their requirements are met in the most professional and economic way.
My clients are looking for a setting out engineer with previous experience in earthworks to join their team.
You will be responsible for:
- Interpreting technical drawings
- Topographical surveys
- Site levelling surveys
- Setting out activities
- Supporting the project team in accordance with engineering specifications
- Processing of surveys using LSS and AutoCAD
My clients are looking for someone that will be happy to travel as their sites are based across the UK. A fully expensed company vehicle will be provided.
What we are looking for:
- Site based setting out experience
- Proficient in use of Leica Total Station and GNSS/GPS Survey Equipment or similar
- Competent in AutoCAD software
- Competent in the use of LSS software is beneficial but training can be given
- Valid CSCS card
- Full UK driving licence
The successful candidate will have a proactive approach to their work with good time management skills.
What they offer:
- · Salary from £25,000 to £40,000 depending on level of experience
- · Thorough health and safety training
- · On-going training and professional development
- · Pension contributions
- · Paid overtime
- · Generous holidays
- · Annual bonus
- · On-site food allowance
- · Company vehicle (depending on level of experience)