Senior Transport Planner
My client was established in 2004 in Guildford, Surrey. They now have offices in Guildford, London and Reading. My client provides transport planning consultancy, infrastructure design, drainage solutions, flood risk assessments and road safety engineering services.
My client is looking to hire a Principal or Senior Transport Planner to support their expanding transport planning team.
The job would require liaising with their large range of public and private sector clients, from small residential schemes to large mixed-use developments.
The successful candidate will be based in their Guildford office.
- Extensive experience at all technical aspects of a transport planner role
- All round knowledge of guidance, standards and modelling
- Project Manager experience – responsible for financial management of projects
- Excellent client facing manner and ability to foster positive relationships with clients
- Proficient in negotiating with clients, project teams and highway officers
- Preparation of fee proposals
- Good report writing and presentation skills
- Mentoring of some junior staff in training and development