About the company:
With over 100 years of history, our clients are the UK’s leading provider of testing, inspection and compliance services, operating across three sectors and offering an unrivalled range of technical expertise and accredited services, including consultancy. Proud of their innovative nature, customer focus and drive to continually improve, they put people at the heart of what they do, employing more than 1400 people throughout a nationwide network of UKAS accredited laboratories and offices, serving over 7000 customers.
About the role:
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Engineer or Geologist to join an enthusiastic team delivering ground investigation and geotechnical services to a wide range of clients across the UK with the UK’s number one testing, inspection and compliance company.
Client focused and quality driven, they are a leading provider of ground investigation to the Infrastructure sector. Our clients now need a Senior Engineer or Geologist with UK ground investigation experience to help deliver they’re service to the London and Southern region.
• As Site Agent, lead a team of engineers, geologists, drillers and technicians to undertake high quality GI on medium to large sites.
• Be responsible for planning, programming and executing projects throughout the site work phase including monitoring of the financial performance.
• Manage and maintain responsibility for all health and safety aspects of the site works phase.
• Be confident and knowledgeable in all aspects of GI, liaise with clients and take the technical lead ensuring adherence to the specification and industry standards.
They’re looking for a professional, dynamic and motivated individual with ability to work alone and as part of a team.
Communicative, organised, flexible and committed, you must also have:
• Extensive relevant UK site and industry experience
• Qualified to degree level in a geotechnical discipline
• Membership of an appropriate professional body
• Full and clean UK driving licence
In return, our clients offer a competitive salary, and all the benefits of working for a dynamic and growing organisation including generous holidays, company pension and discounts on high street shopping.
The salary for this role is £34,000 to £35,000 per annum dependant on experience with excellent benefit programmes available.
This role is commutable from Oxford, Newbury and Farnborough.