About the role:
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Geologist to join an enthusiastic team delivering ground investigation to a wide range of clients across the UK with the UK’s number one testing, inspection and compliance company.
Customer focused and quality driven, our clients are a leading provider of ground investigation. Now they need a Senior Geologist to support their project delivery.
- Have knowledge regarding various ground investigation techniques
- Be responsible for day to day planning, supervision, and programming of Ground Investigation projects
- Log Soil and Rock in accordance with current standards
- Liaise with Clients, Engineers, and Main Contractors throughout the works phase
We’re looking for a professional, dynamic and motivated individual with ability to work alone and as part of a team.
Communicative, organised, flexible and committed,
you must also have:
- Extensive and relevant site and industry experience
- Degree level qualification in relevant discipline
- Computer literate with good attention to detail
- Excellent awareness of G.I. specifications, procedures, techniques, standards and codes of practice
In return, our clients offer a competitive salary and all the benefits of working for a dynamic and growing organisation including generous holidays, company pension and discounts on high street shopping.
The salary for this role is £32,000 to £37,000 per annum dependant on experience with excellent benefit programmes available.
The role is commutable from Rugby, Nuneaton and Birmingham.