With over 100 years of history, our clients are the UK’s leading provider of testing, inspection and compliance services, operating across three sectors and offering an unrivalled range of technical expertise and accredited services, including consultancy. Proud of their innovative nature, customer focus and drive to continually improve, they put people at the heart of what they do, employing more than 1400 people throughout a nationwide network of UKAS accredited laboratories and offices, serving over 7000 customers.
About the role:
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Geologist to join an enthusiastic team delivering ground investigation to a wide range of clients across the UK with the UK’s number one testing, inspection and compliance company.
Client focused and quality driven, they are a leading provider of ground investigation. Now we need a Senior Geologist to support our project delivery.
- Have knowledge regarding various ground investigation techniques
- Be responsible for day to day planning, supervision, and programming of Ground Investigation projects
- Log Soil and Rock in accordance with current standards
- Liaise with Clients, Engineers, and Main Contractors throughout the works phase
They’re looking for a professional, dynamic and motivated individual with ability to work alone and as part of a team.
Communicative, organised, flexible and committed, you must also have:
- Extensive and relevant site and industry experience
- Degree level qualification in relevent discipline
- Computer literate with good attention to detail
- Excellent awareness of G.I. specifications, procedures, techniques, standards and codes of practice
In return, they offer a competitive salary of £40,000 to £50,000 per annum and all the benefits of working for a dynamic and growing organisation including generous holidays, company pension and discounts on high street shopping.
Southam is commutable from: Northampton, Coventry and Banbury.