Our clients provide specialist consultancy services across the UK in contaminated land assessment, ground engineering, waste management and construction phase monitoring. They are an established consultancy with a strong track record of working in partnership with their clients to provide creative and cost effective solutions to some of the most challenging development sites.
They Specialise In
• Contaminated Land Feasibility Due Diligence Human Health and Controlled Waters Assessment Remediation Services Planning Support and Building Control Part 2A Expert Witness
• Ground Engineering Feasibility Intrusive Investigation Detail Geotechnical Engineering Design Value Engineering Investigations of Failures and Claims Pavement and Drainage Expert Witness
• Environmental Monitoring Vibration Noise Dust Water Landfill
• Materials and Waste Waste Testing Soil Testing Qualified Person Monitoring
• Complementary Services Environmental Impact Assessment Archaeology Ground Source Heat Pumps Invasive Species Control and Eradication Microbiological Assessment
Why Choose Our Clients?
• Their Experience and Versatility. From project conception and investigation through planning to construction you can be confident that they have the experience and versatility to provide a total long term practical solution.
• Specialist Advice. Their depth and range of experience enables them to offer a complete range of specialist advice and review.
• Industry Links. Their strong links with specialist consultants and engineering professionals provides them with the support often required for more complex sites.
• Their Understanding. Their extensive understanding of the regulatory and relevant planning processes allows a proactive approach.
The salary for this role is £40,000 to £45,000 per annum dependant on experience with excellent benefit programmes available.
This role is commutable from Weston-Super-Mare, Taunton and Yeovil.