Our clients bring buildings to life. As a leading building services engineering consultancy, they have the experience and understanding to ensure that their clients receive a first class service at every level.
It is this outstanding service ethos that forms the cornerstone of their business, and from this firm foundation, they have established the skills and knowledge to enable them to deliver client focussed and class-leading building services design solutions to all sectors of the construction industry.
They are mid-size Building Services Consultancy based in the East Midlands, allowing them to serve the whole of the UK from a central location. To ensure engineers are offered a varied project workload their typical project types include Education, Commercial, Retail, Residential, Leisure and Healthcare.
The company’s current need is for a Senior Electrical Design Engineer who has previously worked within a building services consultancy environment or a design environment within contractors, and who has a varied project portfolio experience.
The successful candidate will have experience of undertaking electrical design, producing 2D CAD drawings (experience with Revit and BIM would be advantageous) compiling reports, managing information streams, working with suppliers and contractors as well as attending client and contractor meetings.
Experience of calculation software such as Relux and/or Dialux and Amtech is essential.
We are looking for an engineer with the following skills set:
• Completed a minimum of an HND qualification in relevant subject
• Minimum of 6 years’ experience in Building Services Consultancy
• Good experience of electrical detail design and D&B
• Competent user of design software
• Competent user of AutoCAD/Revit
• Confident and outgoing personality, able to be client facing and build relationships with our valued client database
• Good organisational skills, able to manage projects, outputs, and work within deadlines
• Ability to work with, assist and manage junior/intermediate staff
For the right candidate, they offer exceptional career opportunities in their ever-expanding consultancy business.
In return, my client will offer a competitive salary based on experience and skills. As well as benefits such as healthcare insurance and personal pension.
Salary: £35,000 – £45,000 depending on experience + benefits.