INTERMEDIATE OR SENIOR ELECTRICAL SERVICES DESIGN ENGINEER
Our clients areChartered Building Services Consultant Engineers situated in Ingatestone.
With the Directors having over 100 years of Building Services experience, they believe in achieving complete client satisfaction. In the process of attaining this objective value-for-money engineering is a priority together with close co-operation, attention to detail and the recognition that the installation must be easy to maintain.
Our clients are a CIBSE Low Carbon Energy Assessor and Low Carbon Consultant registered to undertake Energy Performance Certificates (EPC), Display Energy Certificates (DEC) and are certified to carryout Building Regulatory Part L Assessments using specialist modelling software.
What they expect from you:
- Electrical Design Engineer able to demonstrate years of relevant experience.
- Relevant qualifications e.g. Building Services/Electrical leaning – HNC/Degree/CIBSE membership/Chartership etc.
- Relevant project experience e.g. education (schools and universities), residential, laboratories, commercial offices, local authorities etc.
- Experience running their own projects.
- Able to use AutoCAD and Amtech and ideally also Dialux/Relux.
Details of role:
- They need to live within commuting distance to Ingatestone and London. We are not interested in anyone that would have to relocate to take this role. (Some ad-hoc working at home is acceptable, but the person should expect to be in the office the majority of their time and able to go into London/travel in the South East for site visits).
- Full time 8.30am – 5pm Monday – Friday.
- Salary expectations anything from approximately £35K to £50K+ depending on the person’s relevance of experience and qualifications etc.
- Starting date to be early 2022.
This role is commutable from Ipswich, Dartford and Southend-on-Sea.