An established and highly successful Health & Safety consultancy is looking for an experienced CDM Consultant to join there ever-growing team.
The role offers the ability to be predominantly home based as you will be embedded into a client account where my client act as Principal Designer. As part of the role as a PD / CDMA site visits/meetings will be required. However, most of the work can be home based.
Your role will include:
• Partaking in pre-start meetings where required.
• Produce Pre-Construction Information, submit F10/NI10’s on the Client’s behalf.
• Provide CDM Advice
• Construction phase audits, if requested.
• Working with the CDM Team Leader / Client Account Manager
• Supporting other members of the CDM Team in their roles as and where required
• Take part in company CDM Team Meetings and quarterly company meetings.
• Previous experience of working as a Principal Designer or CDM Advisor
• Nebosh Construction and Or NEBOSH Diploma or NVQ Equivalent
• Tech IOSH OR Grad IOSH
• CSCS Card – Professionally Qualified
• Full clean driving license
• Experience of delivering CDM 2015 Training to duties holders under the regulations.
Our clients offer excellent an excellent benefits package which includes pension, car package and generous holidays.
The salary for this role is up to £47,500 per annum dependant on experience with excellent benefit programmes available.
This role is commutable from Aylesbury, Banbury and Northampton.