What Awaits You:
My clients are an award-winning geotechnical and geoenvironmental consultancy with 7 offices in the UK and Ireland.. They work at the forefront of the industry, providing innovative ground solutions that allow their clients to manage their ground risks.
What Role Would You Play Within The Team:
My clients are looking for the right person to lead their Kent team based near Maidstone. This is a key position and an opportunity to have full control of multiple projects in the rail, road, utilities, commercial/residential development and education sectors.
For this, they ideally need a Chartered geotechnical engineer with rail and infrastructure experience.
You will be working on high profile projects collaborating with Tier 1/2 contractors, civil and structural engineers and developers to deliver pragmatic designs and construction advice.
Who They Are Looking For:
- You will be a Chartered engineer with the Institution of Civil Engineers or appropriate professional body.
- A team player, able to work collaboratively with others both within the company and with outside parties to ensure the integrity of the overall designs and delivery of projects to a high standard.
- Have experience of line management of technical staff in a consultancy or similar environment and experience of supervising and managing small project teams.
- A work winner who will contribute to office and companywide business development. They should be able to communicate effectively with clients, fostering positive and enduring relationships
- Proven project management capability and commercial control of projects.
- A desire and ability to train and mentor less experienced staff and contribute to the technical development of the company. People are at the heart of everything we do.
They Are Able To Offer You:
- A competitive salary and a profit related bonus scheme
- Flexible working arrangements – hybrid
- Exciting, rewarding and potentially award-winning project experience
- Payment of professional subscriptions
- Training and education assistance (pre and post chartership)
- Health care cash plan
- Group Income protection
- Company pension scheme
- Death in service cover
- Generous Annual leave allowance (and the option to purchase more) increasing in line with service