Our clients have an opportunity for a motivated, bright, dynamic Quantity Surveyor to work at their Head Office in Nottingham in their multi-disciplinary business. The Quantity Surveyor will work within a professional team carrying out work on a wide range of projects and have good pre and post contract experience as well as an ability to manage projects with minimal supervision.
The Quantity Surveyor’s role:
• Pre & post contract administration
• Control Contract Costs
• Attend client meetings
• Sub-contractor management
• Prepare interim AFP’s and Final Accounts
The Quantity Surveyor
• A relevant degree or a post graduate qualification (or similar) in Quantity Surveying
• At least 2 years post qualification experience
• A proficiency with MS Office software and Excel in particular
• Knowledge and application of NEC Contracts
• Good communication skills
• Able to commute to Nottingham
At our clients, you will have a personal pension scheme and access to Validium; an employee assistance programme.
Supporting charities is important to our clients, staff enjoy creating ways of donating and raising money. There are several health and well-being weeks that are run throughout the year.
They also have a casual dress code and weekly fruit baskets are delivered to the office.
If you are interested in this role or similar elsewhere in the UK, please submit your CV and we will call to discuss your requirements.
Salary: £30,000 – £40,000/annum Depending on experience + Benefits