With over 100 years of history, our client is the UK’s leading provider of testing, inspection and compliance services, operating across three sectors and offering an unrivalled range of technical expertise and accredited services, including consultancy.
They are now seeking an Engineering Geologist to join a busy team with the following:
- Be confident and knowledgeable of Ground Investigation Techniques
- Log Soil and Rock in accordance with the current standards and project specifications
- Liase with Clients / Engineers / Main Contractors throughout the ste works phase
- Be responsible for planning, the supervision and programming of projects throughout the UK
You must :
- Be qualified to degree level in a relevent subject
- 2 years experience in the industry.
- Computer literate with knowledge of HoleBASE SI and AGS 4 data
- Excellent awareness of GI specifications, procedures, techniques, standards and codes of practice
The salary for this role is £25,000 to £28,000 per annum dependant on experience with excellent benefit programmes available.
he role is commutable from Rugby, Nuneaton and Birmingham.