Established in 1987, our client has worked hard to build a reputation for excellence, in all aspects of Land Surveying. The service provided by their land surveyors is friendly, helpful and professional. They pay particular attention to their client’s requirements and offer advice and help to ensure their requirements are met in the most professional and economic way.
What they offer:
· Salary from £25,000 to £40,000 depending on level of experience
· Thorough health and safety training
· On-going training and professional development
· Pension contributions
· Paid overtime
· Generous holidays
· Annual bonus
· On-site food allowance
· Company vehicle (depending on level of experience)
Desired Skills and Experience:
All applicants will be considered, but the below items will be an advantage:
As a setting out engineer you will be responsible for getting a construction site ready for development. This can include working with detailed site plans and levelling the ground ready for work to begin.
The job role of a setting out engineer involves the following duties:
· Setting out, levelling, and surveying a construction site
· Working with site plans, drawings and building information models
· Mapping structural boundaries on the ground using pegs and markers
· Liaising with designers and engineers to ensure plans and drawings are accurate
· Overseeing quality control
· Monitoring health and safety
· Keeping a site diary
· Resolving technical problems
· Working in an office and on a construction site.
The job has a salary ranging from £25,000 – £40,000 per annum depending on experience + benefits.