OUR CLIENTS ARE RECRUITING FOR A LAND SURVEYOR / SENIOR LAND SURVEYOR.
Our clients have over 20 years’ experience and pride themselves on providing good quality, accurate surveys to their customers across a variety of industries, including rail, highways and construction.
They are looking for an experienced Senior Land Surveyor to join their team. The successful candidate must have experience working on large complex land surveying projects. You must be willing to work away from home and/or carry out night work, as required.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a range of duties, including, but not limited to the following:
- Responsible for day-to-day management of projects and other surveyors on site
- Undertake investigative land surveys and complete paperwork in accordance with company procedures
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues onsite, such as equipment, access, safety concerns etc.
- Liaising with other site surveyors, contractors, suppliers, clients
- Carry out appropriate quality control checks and issue data to CAD
- Mentor and train less experienced surveyors, as required
- Provide technical support to Project Managers and internal staff members
It is essential that our successful candidate has the following experience, abilities and qualifications:
- At least 5 years Land Surveying experience.
- Working knowledge of surveying equipment including Total Stations and GPS systems, as well as AutoCAD software
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Experience working across a wide variety of environments and on complex surveys
- Ability and willingness to work flexibly
- A full UK driving licence
- Experience of mentoring and/or training other staff
- A qualification in Surveying or a relevant qualification that incorporates Surveying
It is desirable, that candidates have some of the following:
- Knowledge of Bentley Microstation, Atlas SCC software, LSS
- Working knowledge of Laser Scanners
- Wider Knowledge of the surveying industry, utilities and construction industries
- Experience of processing and survey report writing
Our clients have a host of great employee benefits including, but not limited to;
- Enhanced employer contributory pension scheme
- Enhanced life assurance scheme
- 25 days holiday allowance
- Shopping, gym and cinema discounts
- Salary sacrifice cycle scheme.
- Introduce a friend bonus scheme
- Favourable absence pay scheme
- Celebrating success awards (given out when people do something great)
As well as the above, they will provide you with support and encouragement to learn and develop to truly reach your potential.
The salary for this role is £26,000 to £36,000 per annum dependant on experience with excellent benefit programmes available.
This role is commutable from Maidstone, Croydon and Dartford.