Our clients currently have a full-time vacancy for an experienced surveyor.
They are looking for an enthusiastic and hard-working person to join their Chesterfield based team.
As an employee of their company, you will be given the opportunity to work on both large and small projects, for a diverse mix of clients, from local house builders to large quarries.
The position will entail servicing clients throughout the UK extending north into the borders and Scotland and to the south into Kent and Sussex and involve a large fieldwork element.
To fit in with our team and work ethic your role and responsibilities will include:
- Undertake measured and topographical surveys to produce high quality and detailed drawings for our clients.
- Attend client and site meetings, as required.
- Occasional overnight or out of hours work may be required as and when necessary.
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team is essential to the role.
- Minimum 3 years+ surveying experience.
- Proficient user of LSS and AutoCAD.
- Good self-management and people skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines & targets.
- Can adapt to varied working environments.
- Good communication skills.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Hard working.
- Willing to work away from home when required.
- Willing to work flexible hours when required.
- The salary will be commensurate with the level of experience.
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays.
- Company van with fuel card.
- Employer pension contributions.
The salary for this role is £25,000 to £40,000 per annum dependant on experience with excellent benefit programmes available.
This role is commutable from Nottingham, Leicester and Stoke-on-Trent.