£55,000 & 20% Bonus & Pension
Birmingham & Remote
Our client is a leading software solution provider specialising in Supply Chain Planning Solutions.
They have a global presence on all the continents with offices in UK, France, China, Singapore and distributors in Germany, Brazil and Australia and over 10,000 users across 90 countries trust them to manage their business performance and global supply chain optimisation and transformation.
Project Manager duties and responsibilities
The Project Manager plays a vital role in helping the organisation and customers implement products and services in a timely and cost-effective manner. Your duties will include planning, executing and monitoring projects to meet strategic objectives and to ensure project delivery within budget and on time.
Other duties and responsibilities include:
· Meeting with Senior Leaders and customers to help identify project requirements, delivery timelines and costs and have the ability to create and/or review and update a Statement of Work.
· Developing detailed project plans to guide customers and Consultants and having the ability to revise these as necessary, based on changing needs and requirements
· Identifying project tasks, deliverables, milestones, and resourcing requirements
· Assigning project tasks based on the skill sets, experience, and strengths of team members
· Tracking the delivery of the project including costs and timescales to deliver a high-quality solution on time and on budget
· Identifying, analysing, and communicating project risks and helping to identify mitigation where required
· Managing project issues and helping find solutions to problems
· Identifying and managing changes to the project and issuing Change Control documentation having undertaken a detailed evaluation on where the impact affects the baseline success criteria, benefits, scope, quality, time, resources, costs, risks, stakeholder engagement or any other criteria important to achieving customer success
· Contributing to the ongoing improvement of practices and procedures by logging Lessons Learned throughout a project implementation
· Compiling and submitting project status reports to customers, Senior Managers and other stakeholders as necessary
· Working effectively, and efficiently, as part of a team, with relevant stakeholders for efficient project implementation
· Developing excellent leadership, customer relations and communication skills to liaise effectively with all project stakeholders
· Keeping project plans, records, and paperwork up to date and organised
· Assisting the Sales team when presenting our Implementation Method to new prospects
· Working with our Support team to hand-over projects into a BAU support operation
Skills and experience required
· Experience running Agile projects (preferably in a Professional Services software implementation team)
· Previous experience in the Supply Chain sector would be beneficial
· Excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage your own workload
· Excellent presentation and networking skills with the ability to deal effectively with a range of audiences and stakeholders
· A valid current driving licence and access to a car
· Minimum 2 years relevant experience
· Successful track record in project delivery and managing various stakeholders
· Excellent organisation and communication skills at all levels
· Self-motivated and resilient
· Hardworking, flexible and reliable with good attention to detail
· Adaptable and works well under pressure
· Customer focused with excellent relationship management skills
· Have a good knowledge of Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
Reports to: Implementation Manager
Location: Birmingham based and travel to our Birmingham office is expected at least one day per week, the rest of the week can largely be home-based. However, this role is customer facing and could require frequent travel to our customer sites.