Our Clients are M&E engineers that treat each new project as an opportunity to deliver smarter, more efficient solutions for our clients.
They’ve spent 60 years making buildings work better for people, enhancing their reputation for innovation with practicality at every turn, and are proud to have become one of the UK’s top 30 M&E consultancies. High-profile museums, libraries and other national treasures tell part of the story of their past successes but it is the next project – with its opportunities to combine the highest of standards with value and sustainability – that excites them most.
The Electrical Design Engineers role will be to undertake electrical designs, provide project management and administration duties and to assist with the monitoring of design team costs taking into account the programme and budget provided for each of the projects.
- To carry out Electrical design and project management of various types of projects in accordance with the company aims and policies.
- To work within the design team and provide electrical engineering support to all engineers
- Liaise with clients and attend meetings on all aspects of the projects.
- Carry out surveys and produce reports.
- Carry out quality inspections of projects.
- Monitor financial aspects of projects.
- Assist with the Formulation of Electrical standards within the organisation.
·Working in a consultancy, working for a contractor and direct clients both traditional and D&B type projects
·Producing detailed specifications
·Productions of design calculations using manual and software type
·Production of drawings manually. CAD experience essential
·Production of tender packages
·Production of budget costings
·Carry out site surveys
·Carry out on-site project management
·Production of condition reports
·Direct Client Liaison
·Qualified to at least HNC or Degree Level
·Amtech, Dialux & Relux
·Microsoft Project Must be a team player
Residential, Education, Social Housing, Commercial, Health
Candidate must hold a full UK driving licence.
This role is commutable from Aylsebury, Watford and Luton.
The salary for this role is £35,000 to £45,000 per annum dependant on experience with excellent benefit programmes available.