Our clients based in Buckinghamshire are seeking an intermediate design engineer to join their team. They have been established 20 years and are a successful Building Services consultancy.
The Electrical Design Engineers role will be to undertake electrical designs, provide project management and administration duties and to assist with the monitoring of design team costs taking into account the programme and budget provided for each of the projects.
- To carry out Electrical design and project management of various types of projects in accordance with the company aims and policies.
- To work within the design team and provide electrical engineering support to all engineers
- Liaise with clients and attend meetings on all aspects of the projects.
- Carry out surveys and produce reports.
- Carry out quality inspections of projects.
- Monitor financial aspects of projects.
- Assist with the Formulation of Electrical standards within the organisation.
- Working in a consultancy, working for a contractor and direct clients both traditional and D&B type projects
- Producing detailed specifications
- Productions of design calculations using manual and software type
- Production of drawings manually. CAD experience essential
- Production of tender packages
- Production of budget costings
- Carry out site surveys
- Carry out on-site project management
- Production of condition reports
- Direct Client Liaison
If you enjoy working in a rewarding, challenging, and stimulating environment then this could be the company for you!
Salary: £45,000 to £50,000 depending on experience + benefits
Please send your CV today and we will contact you to discuss the role further.