Our client is recruiting a Graduate Transport Planner to join its development planning team at their centrally located Nottingham office.
The role will include input to a range of exciting projects.
This will involve the preparation of Transport Assessments and Travel Plans including trip generation, distribution and assignment, junction capacity assessments, highway design.
It will also involve the use of CAD, accident data analysis, public transport and site accessibility assessments. If you have a degree in Civil Engineering/Geography or Transport Planning as well as the below criteria, we want to hear frorm you:
• Highway junction design and use of AutoCAD software;
• Junction analysis and use of ARCADY, PICADY, TRANSYT and LINSIG software;
• Transport Assessment and Travel Plan preparation;
• Understanding of the planning process;
• Use of Microsoft Office software, especially Excel. If you are a graduate from a geography or planning background, with a keen interested in starting a rewarding career in Transport Planning , please get in touch.
This position is commutable is from Leicester, Derby and Mansfield.
The salary for this role is £22,000 to £25,000 per annum dependant on experience with excellent benefit programmes available.