A leading independent Transport Planning and infrastructure Design Consultancy have the exciting opportunity that they are looking to further the growth of their office based transport division, through the appointment of a Graduate Transport Planner. You will work closely with a Senior Transport Planner in the winning & delivery of work.
• * Candidate Specification:
• Proficiency with Auto CAD , SATURN, Linsig, VISSIM,
• Familiar with modelling software • Degree level education – or equivalent; Job Specification;
• Hands on and diverse work which varies • Technical input including producing high-quality reports, modelling & data analysis;
• Contribute toward business development activity;
You will earn a starting salary of up to £25,000 dependant on experience along with a comprehensive benefits package (professional subscriptions, private medical insurance, pension scheme, life assurance, etc) and an innovative flexi-working approach.