Our clients were founded in 1997 in the South Coast and has since established itself as a successful, award-winning town planning consultancy on the South Coast. With a strong belief in building strong client relationships and securing repeat business through effective results, our clients have gained a reputation for working on a wide range of large-scale schemes as well as smaller projects.
Owing to the wealth of private and public sector experience held by their Town Planners, they work on a wide variety of schemes including in the residential, commercial, industrial and hospitality sectors.
The successful candidate is preferred to be RTPI accredited and will have a keen interest in planning for sustainable energy and waste management.
- Management, preparation and co-ordination of planning applications.
- Input into the preparation of EIA documents.
- Offering in-depth planning advice and consultation.
- Preparation of planning feasibility reviews.
- Communicating within the team and with clients directly.
- Preparation and submission of planning representations for site identification within local development plans.
- Preparation of discharge of planning condition submissions.
- Support given to graduates in progressing to MRTPI.
The successful candidate will be required to produce reports for clients and so attention to detail, reliability, and good organisational skills are essential.
- Some knowledge of the English Planning system.
- Full driving license
- Own transport
- Strong track record in the production of tenders
- Proactive networker
- A Member of the Royal Town Planning Institute (RTPI) Preferable
Salary/Rate:£22,000 – £23,000/annum depending on experience + benefits