Our clients are specialist temporary works design and demolition engineering consultancy with over 25 years experience, in the design of temporary works, complex demo and specialist lifting equipment.
They are now seeking a graduate to assist the Temporary Works Designer covering the Northern region to supply temporary works designs and checks as well as an emergency response service to structural failures within the region.
Providing designs for stabilisation of structures (façade retentions, partially demolished structures, etc), non-standard scaffold design, excavation support, slope stability, site hoardings, formwork/falsework design, and specialist lifting operations (jacking/sliding/lifting).
In addition to this, assist the designer for working platform design within the company. They provide efficient design for granular, geo-reinforced and stabilised working platforms which is verified by their own extensive test data. They provide designs for pile rigs, mobile cranes and crawler cranes.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team and make a valuable contribution. You will need:
- A degree in a relevant Civil Engineering qualification
- Demonstrable competence in structural analysis
- Understanding of construction methodology and design principles in reference to temporary works and demolition
- Understanding of CAD, including AutoCAD and REVIT
- Numerate, exceptional accuracy and excellent communication
- Willingness to learn and keen to take on and accept responsibility
- 2-3 experience in an equivalent commercial environment (preferred but not essential)
From £24,000 to £32,000 per annum Depending on Experience – Excellent benefits program available
Commutable from: Stafford, Telford and Crewe