Our clients are a leading independent engineering firm at the heart of building services since 1978. Delivering electrical, mechanical and sustainability engineering services they have built their reputation based on engineering knowhow and service excellence, specialising in industrial engineering solutions for the future.
Working with renowned brands and prestigious engineering projects throughout the United Kingdom and abroad their team drives engineering designs for a safer and more sustainable tomorrow.Their team is passionate about what they do, operating in a diverse range of building projects covering commercial, education, hotels, industrial, leisure and entertainment, mixed use, residential schemes and shopping centres.
Our clients are currently seeking an Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer to join their office to oversee a team of engineers while managing key clients and projects in several specialist areas. This would suit an ambitious and outgoing engineer with a eye for detail and a drive to succeed.They offer excellent work-life balance and plenty of progression with the chance to further strengthen the team enabling the delivery of exceptional projects nationwide.
- Coordinate with senior team members to ensure continuous development
- Assist project delivery from feasibility through to construction stage
- Working with the team to assist with projects delivered in a profitable manner and in-line with client brief
- Coordinate with internal teams and external – Clients, Architects, Contractors, Consultants etc
- Assisting with technical design throughout project lifecycle
- Attend client and progress meetings throughout various phases of projects
- Assist with site inspections reporting back to design team
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or industry related qualification
- Recent UK Building Services Consultancy experience
- A good understanding of electrical, sustainability and public health aspects
- Adhering to relevant British Standards/Regs and Codes of Practice
- Working with partners within the wider business to meet company objectives
- Up to date with Health and Safety and Environment Policy
The salary for this role is £21,000 to £26,000 per annum dependant on experience with excellent benefit programmes available.