Graduate Land Surveyor
Founded in 1979, our clients are one of the UK’s leading land and engineering surveying consultants. Having delivered over 11,000 individual projects over their 40 year history, their focus has always been on customer service and quality data collection and delivery.
Our clients are now seeking a Graduate Land Surveyor to join their team!
Reporting into a Survey Manager, you will be responsible for:
– Monitoring surveys
– Supporting senior surveyors with data entry
– Using CAD to extract data
– Good interpersonal skills
– Experience with using surveying software, preferably N4ce and Star*Net
– An understanding of GPS techniques
– The ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
– Experience in using BricsCAD / AutoCAD
– Able to travel and stay away at company projects within the UK at short notice if required
– Full UK Driving License.
They are looking for someone who:
– Has an HNC or higher in Surveying or related subject
– Has a valid CSCS card
– Has a full clean driving license
The salary for this role is £22,000 to £26,000 per annum dependant on experience with excellent benefit programmes available.
This role is commutable from Maidenhead, Bracknell, Newbury and Basingstoke.