Graduate Geo-Environmental Engineer
My client is an expanding site investigation firm based out of Bristol and Bridgend. With over 45 years of extensive industry experience, they strive to produce ground investigation work of the highest industry standards. Headquartered in Avonmouth (Bristol) with supporting offices in Bridgend.
My clients are now looking to recruit a Graduate Geotechnical/Geo-Environmental Engineer to work full time. This role will be based out of their Bristol office. My clients currently operate a blended working arrangement of site and office-based work.
Key duties and responsibilities:
• Supervision of site investigations (working away from home will be required).
• Logging of soil and rock in accordance with BS5930:2015
• Managing site investigation works, including pricing of works, dealing with suppliers, and preparation of health and safety documentation.
• Completion of Desk Top Studies.
• Factual reporting, data processing
• Assisting senior staff with project-related duties.
• Oversee department equipment – allocation, hire, servicing, and repairs.
• Travel and attend internal and external meetings as required.
• Adhere to working instructions as specified from internal and external clients.
• Conduct internal paperwork as required.
• Communicate with internal and external parties.
• BSc in an Earth Science-related degree.
• Experience in the production of health and safety documentation.
• The post holder will be expected to attend and pass internal and industry recognised external training courses. These may include, PTS, NRASWA, CCNSG, towing license, CAT, First Aid, and manual handling training.
• Maintenance of ground investigation equipment.
• UK Driving License.
Salary & Benefits:
• Competitive salary dependant on experience
• Access to a range of flexible benefits
• Access to mental health support
• Regular career training and development
Salary/Rate:£20,000 – £25,000/annum Depending on Experience + Benefits