Graduate Geo-Environmental Engineer
About the company:
Our clients are Geo Environmental specialists who can provide a nationwide service. They thrive on creating professional solutions for unique and challenging projects.
Their highly qualified and experienced personnel are committed to providing a cost effective, punctual, courteous and professional service. This commitment has enabled them to establish a wide-ranging client base, covering all facets of the Geo Environmental and construction industries.
- Undertaking desk studies
- Overseeing ground investigations
- Undertake site inspections
- Supervise ground investigation works
- Reporting of Geo-Environmental & Geotechnical data.
- Logging soil and rock samples
- Conduct soil and groundwater risk assessments
- Relevant degree in Geology, Environmental Science
- Ideally knowledge of asbestos regulations and associated testing and risk assessment
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
- Experience/working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Holebase, slope stability software and a basic understanding of AutoCAD.
- Excellent organisation skills
- Proactive & hardworking attitude
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Self-driven approach
- High levels of integrity
- Salary negotiable (dependant on experience) £20,000-£25,000
- Overtime for nights and weekends + subsistence allowance when working away from home.
- Annual bonus scheme in place
- 20 days holiday + Bank holidays + Christmas shutdown