Our clients are a wholly privately owned Building Services Design and Management company delivering quality, compliant, cost effective environmentally considerate and energy efficient designs for the Mechanical, Electrical and Personnel Transportation installations.
The company was established in 1993; currently operating from a single office location based in Solihuill in the West Midlands, but offering services across the British Isles. The company project compliment has seen the practice working on prestigious schemes across the UK.
Since its formation, our clients has steadily grown into a team of 24 experienced personnel comprising of four directors, associates, senior and intermediate engineers, CAD draughtsmen and office administrators.
Their ethos is simple service delivery and what really sets them apart is the way they work. They are passionate about delivering great customer experience and are always available to help and assist.
Our clients are now looking for a graduate mechanical engineer to strengthen the team.
• Working on a range of Mechanical (HVAC) install / refurbishment design projects
• Preparing mechanical designs, schematics and reports
• Undertaking site surveys and detailed calculations
• Direct liaison with clients and contractors
• Attend project and design team meetings (office and site)
• HNC/HND or degree in Mechanical Engineering / Building Services Engineering
• Minimum 2 years’ design experience in consultancy or contracting
• Understanding of CIBSE guides
• Experience using; AutoCAD, Revit, IES and Hevacomp (or equivalent)
The salary for this role is up to £30,000 per annum dependant on experience with excellent benefit programmes available.
This position is commutable from Birmingham, Coventry and Redditch.