This is an exciting opportunity for a Geotechnical Engineer/Engineering Geologist to join an enthusiastic team delivering ground investigation to a wide range of clients across the UK, with the UK’s number one testing, inspection and compliance company. Client focused and quality driven, our clients are a leading provider of ground investigation.
Now they need a Geotechnical Engineer/ Engineering Geologist to support our project delivery. You will:
• Have knowledge regarding various ground investigation techniques
• Be responsible for day to day planning, supervision, and programming of Ground Investigation projects
• Log Soil and Rock in accordance with current standards
• Liaise with Clients, Engineers, and Main Contractors throughout the works phase
They’re looking for a professional, dynamic and motivated individual with the ability to work alone and as part of a team. Communicative, organised flexible and committed, you must also have:
• Relevant site and industry experience
• Degree level qualification in relevant discipline
• Excellent awareness of G.I. specifications, procedures, techniques, standards and codes of practice
In return, our clients offer a competitive salary and all the benefits of working for a dynamic and growing organisation including generous holidays, company pension and discounts on high street shopping.
The salary for this role is £22,000 to £25,000 per annum dependant on experience with excellent benefit programmes available.
his role is commutable from Ellesmere port, Chester and Wrexham.