This is an exciting opportunity for an Engineering Geologist or Geologist with relevant UK industry experience to join an enthusiastic project team delivering ground investigation and geotechnical services to a wide range of clients across the UK with the UK’s number one testing, inspection and compliance company.
Client focused and quality driven, our clients are a leading provider of ground investigation to the infrastructure sector. Now they need an Engineering Geologist or Geologist to help deliver their service to the Yorkshire and North East region.
- Act as a Site Agent or supporting role, supervising multiple ground investigation activities and staff on either short or longer duration projects.
- Perform in-situ testing and sampling in accordance with the UK specification and current technical standards.
- Log soil and rock in accordance with current UK standards.
- Liaise with clients, engineers, contractors and sub-contractors throughout the site work phase.
Our clients are looking for a professional, dynamic and motivated individual with ability to work alone and as part of a team. Communicative, organised, flexible and committed, you must also have:
- A qualification to degree level in a geotechnical discipline with relevant years of UK industry experience.
- CSCS and SSSTS desirable.
- A full and clean UK driving licence.
- Confidence and knowledge of UK ground investigation techniques.
In return, our clients offer a competitive salary and all the benefits of working for a dynamic and growing organisation including generous holidays, company pension and discounts on high street shopping.
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000/annum Depending on experience + Benefits