Birmingham (Home based)
£45,000 – £50,000 (DOE)
An established and highly successful Health & Safety consultancy is looking for an experienced CDM Consultant / Principal Designer to join there ever-growing team. The role offers the ability to be predominantly home based as you will be embedded into a client account where my client act as Principal Designer.
As part of the role as a PD / CDMA site visits / meetings will be required. Some travel to client sites in Birmingham.
Your role will include.
• Partaking in pre-start meetings where required.
• Produce Pre-Construction Information, submit F10/NI10’s on the Client’s behalf.
• Provide CDM Advice
• Construction phase audits, if requested.
• Working with the CDM Team Leader / Client Account Manager
• Supporting other members of the CDM Team in their roles as and where required
• Take part in company CDM Team Meetings and quarterly company meetings.
• Previous experience of working as a Principal Designer or CDM Advisor
• Nebosh Construction and Or NEBOSH Diploma or NVQ Equivalent
• Tech IOSH OR Grad IOSH
• CSCS Card – Professionally Qualified
• Incorporated (IMaPS) member of the Association of Project Safety
• Full clean driving license
• Experience of delivering CDM 2015 Training to duties holders under the regulations.
Benefits on offer: Car or Car allowance package, Generous Holidays, Company Pension, Discounts on Hight street shopping
This position is commutable from Telford, Worcester and Coventry