Our clients are a successful and highly experienced Building Services Consulting Engineers practice. Founded in its current form in 2012, the practice was set up as a true collective; with a group of Engineers coming together to provide a highly motivated approach, offering a diverse multidisciplined skills base, covering all elements of the building services sector.
Through their engineer’s experience and profile within the industry, the practice prides itself on the reputations of the individual engineers who have all gained excellent status as quality service providers to Clients, Contractors and Local Authority Bodies.
Their collective experience allows the company to operate across a multitude of sectors including Education, Social and Private Housing, Local Government Sectors, Leisure, Commercial, Retail and Health Care. The practice is also able to offer expertise as accredited BREEAM Assessors, Code for Sustainable Homes Assessors and certified Low Carbon Consultancy.
• The CAD/ BIM Technician will be responsible for BIM and CAD coordination and daily management of project data sets/ workflows.
• Delivering full BIM coordination including usage of BIM360 and Clash Detection features.
• The BIM/ CAD Technician will be implementing 3D coordination with the Design Team, and train and mentor Engineers and Junior Technicians
• Qualified to HNC/HND level (or equivalent) in BIM or building services engineering.
• The BIM Technician will possess strong practical experience of using Revit MEP in a similar building-based role.
• Good understanding of BIM Level 2 requirements on projects and working knowledge of reviewing and commenting on BIM Execution Plans (BEP’s)
• Will possess an excellent understanding of relevant software packages including Revit MEP, AutoCAD and Navisworks.
• Experience of Dynamo, Grasshopper and BIM 360 would be beneficial but are not essential.
If you are an experienced CAD/BIM Technician or Coordinator within the built environment and are interested in progressing your career, then this is the role for you
The salary for this role is £27,000 to £35,000 per annum dependant on experience with excellent benefit programmes available.
This role is commutable from Slough, Reading and Guildford.