Excellent opportunity to join a growing consultancy with good opportunity to progress.
Due to expansion my client is looking to recruit an AutoCAD technician. The role will involve:-
• To deliver drawings and schedules for projects.
• To support Project Engineers to deliver projects within budget and on time.
• To support Director in mentoring/coaching Graduate Engineer and Engineering Apprentices Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Produce technical drawings/schedules such as plans, sections, elevations, and details suitable for the phase of the project concerned.
• Produce bar bending schedules and reinforcement details for reinforced concrete.
• Support Director in mentoring/coaching Graduate Engineer and Engineering Apprentices
• Produce drawings and sketches using CAD or hand sketches as appropriate • Carryout general office duties such as answering the telephone, taking messages, photocopying and other tasks reasonably requested
• To attend construction sites to observe work, check compliance with design and take measurements.
• To visit properties, meet the Client and carryout visual/intrusive investigations as instructed.
• To attend Client meetings
• Keep up to date with changes in design codes and best practice.
The salary for this role is £21,000 to £25,000 per annum dependant on experience with excellent benefit programmes available.
This role is commutable from Colchester, Bury St Edmunds and Dunwich
For more information or to apply please send your CV ASAP!