This is an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Geologist / Engineering Geologist with relevant UK industry experience to join an enthusiastic project team, delivering ground investigation and geotechnical services to a wide range of clients across the UK, with the UK’s number one testing, inspection and compliance company.
Client focused and quality driven, they are a leading provider of ground investigation to the Infrastructure Sector. Now they need an Assistant Geologist / Engineering Geologist to help deliver our service to the South East and London region.
- Assist with the planning, supervision and programming of Ground Investigation projects at locations predominantly in the South East of England.
- Log soil and rock in accordance with current UK standards
- Perform in-situ testing and sampling in accordance with the UK specification and current technical standards
- Undertake post site work visits to undertake monitoring and sampling
- Liaise with clients, engineers, contractors and sub-contractors throughout the site work phase.
We’re looking for a professional, dynamic and motivated individual with the ability to work alone and as part of a team.
Communicative, organised, flexible and committed, you must also:
- Be qualified to degree level in a geotechnical discipline with relevant UK industry experience
- Hold CSCS plus SSSTS or equivalent
- Have a full and clean UK driving licence.
- Be confident and knowledgeable in regards to UK ground investigation techniques.
The salary for this role is £21,000 to £24,000 per annum dependant on experience with excellent benefit programmes available.
Commutable from: London, Canterbury, Ashford and Tunbridge Wells.