Architectural Technologist -Knowle
My clients are an international architectural, master planning and interior design practice. Their team creates buildings, experiences and spaces that resonate. My clients are not just about creating lasting places for our communities. It is also about the many years they have worked with their clients and in turn, the communities they serve.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
• Working on the production of detailed technical drawing packages
• Strong CAD skills with Revit competence being highly desirable
• Understanding of CAD/BIM environment and implications on project running
• Specification writing and technical input on production
• Awareness of current statutory requirements and Building Regulations
• Taking a lead role of project delivery working independently and as part of a team on larger schemes
• Possessing skills to deliver the projects across residential, education, health, industrial and commercial sectors
• Working to keep projects on budget and schedule as part of a team
Skills and experience required:
• Possess a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience
• Have experience in using Revit is highly desirable for this role
• Ability to take a lead role in the management of projects and
• Have strong technical detailing abilities
• Experience in Specification Writing and Scheduling on projects
• Ability to write specifications is beneficial.
• An understanding of wider studio requirements and pressures and an attitude of flexibility and collaboration.
Salary: £30,000-£50,000 depending on experience + benefits.