About the role:
This is an exciting opportunity for a Report Technician & Administrator to join an enthusiastic project team delivering ground investigation and geotechnical services to a wide range of clients across the UK with the UK’s number one resting, inspection and Compliance Company.
Client focused and quality driven, our clients are a leading provider of ground investigation to the Infrastructure Sector. Now they need a Report Technician/Administrator to help deliver their services in the South and South East region.
Your challenge will include:
• Manage input and production of GI data for Maidstone office.
• Data process engineer logs through HoleBASE SI database system.
• Data process field testing through HoleBASE SI database system.
• Data process laboratory testing through HoleBASE SI database system.
• Manage the production of AGS Files
• Liaise with project managers and senior technical manager to prioritise and organise workload.
• Assist with production of Draft / Final reports
• Responsible for mounting site photographs / core photographs on to report templates.
• Assist in production of paper reports – including photo copying, binding etc.
• Ensure client reporting deadlines are met.
• Provide back-up phone cover when required
• Assist Facility Co-ordinator with facility upkeep & provide holiday cover where required.
Our clients are looking for a professional, dynamic and motivated individual with ability to work alone and as part of a team. Communicative, organised, flexible and committed and you must have a can-do attitude. You must also have:
• Experience working in dynamic office environment.
• Ability to work fast (without mistakes)
• Good attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task
In return, they offer a competitive salary, and all the benefits of working for a dynamic and growing organisation including generous holidays, company pension and discounts on high street shopping.
With over 100 years of history, our clients are the UK’s leading provider of testing, inspection and compliance services, operating across three sectors and offering an unrivalled range of technical expertise and accredited services, including consultancy. Proud of their innovative nature, customer focus and drive to continually improve, they put people at the heart of what they do, employing more than 1400 people throughout a nationwide network of UKAS accredited laboratories and offices, serving over 7000 customers.
£18,000 to £24,000 per annum
Commutable from: London, Canterbury, Ashford and Tunbridge Wells